Sunday, March 26, 2006



I am blogging for the Grimes 4 - Lori, Glenn, Noah and Aaron.

Aaron started little league today. He's in the majors for the Cardinals. He lost his first game - he was not happy but he went 2 for 2 at bat. Noah is in a band called Switch Syndrome which plays "screamo". It makes my ears hurt but they're good if you like that kind of stuff.

Glenn is still singing with the Ramblers. I call it his de-stressing hobby that pays! He's also in the process of building a new building for the Cabinet Shop which is in it's 12th year of business.

I'm still doing the bookeeping for the Cabinet Shop which Glenn is a partner in and I'm also working part time at Monterey Medical Society as their bookeeper. In my spare time I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my niece who I hope to spend a lot of time with next year (due in July). I hope this blog keeps my friends and family informed about our lives. Love you all!

2 comments:

Lori Grimes said...

Love the blog Aunt Lu! Way to go!

DeeDee

erin said...

oops...that last comment was from me!
DeeDee