Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Surprise"

Last Friday Mark called me on my cell phone. He said he was on his way to the hospital Arika (his daughter) was having a baby. I was stunted to say the least and asked him to repeat what he had just said. He said no one knew she was even pregnant but a few of her friends. On Saturday night she gave birth to a 4lb 9oz baby boy whom she named Adrian James (love his name) he was born six weeks early. Erika and the Adrian are still in the hospital. Arika has high blood presser and the Adrian will not be going home for at least two more weeks.

4 comments:

erin said...

That is a beautiful picture. I'm sending my best wishes and prayers for little Adrian

Dave said...

He is such a little guy! Great pic aunt Lu!

Terry said...

Thanks for this post Lori. We will keep that baby in our thoughts and prayers.

Joyce said...

I will send good thoughts, with each day, for this little one. Keep us posted on the baby's progress.
Love you...