Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Girls


What would I do without my girls????
I would be in a "Nut House" that's what..... These beautiful women are what I call "The Best of the Best". They know so much about me, I would even say they know me better than I know myself.
Jennifer and I have so much dirt on each other we could plant a garden. As for all the fun we had together... I wouldn't change one minute of it!
Kim and I were roommates. We have seen each other looking our very best and worst. (hangovers, bad hair days, bad men days, ect)
Bec is the one I call on a daily basis. If I'm having a bad day I call Bec. No matter what she can always make me laugh and see things different.
Thanks girls for making me a better person.

9 comments:

erin said...

Love that picture! What a fun group of stylin' ladies!

Terry said...

Girls....don't we all need 'em!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't trade a minute of it either!! Life wouldn't have been anywhere near as much fun if it weren't for you. You know the saying...A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you. I love you bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! We are so blessed. I thank God daily for the friends I have in you, Jennifer and Kim.
I will always cherrish the day this picture was taken.

Love ya!
Beck

p.s. You're lagging on your phone calls!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Who's the HOTTIE next to you?

Lori Grimes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Grimes said...

Duh, that's your wife!

Dave said...

What a sweet tribute...I can attest to the fact that that is one fun bunch of ladies!

Margaret and Duane said...

Girlfriends don't get any better than those three!