Friday, July 20, 2007

AARON



I'm feeling like a bad mom, it seems that Aaron has been left out of my last few post.
Here are a few things you might not know about him:
  • He will be starting 8th (yes, that's right 8th) grade.
  • He is 5'1" and weights 100 lbs
  • He loves skateboarding, skimboarding, baseball, the beach and Myspace.
  • He loves all things Santa Cruz and want's to move there.



FYI, the big white thing which I call the "Beast" is Aaron's new skateboarding ramp that he and Glenn are building (it's not done yet). It's taking the place of my new patio!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly girl - you're not a bad mom! You let him have the "beast" instead of your patio didn't you??? I still can't believe he's going to be an 8th grader though...time sure flies!

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness! The ramp looks cool painted white. when I was over there it was still wood and partly framing. By the way... YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!!!! Noah, Aaron, Glen, Me, ETC. Think so. So Give yourself a pat on the back mom, you're doing a great job. :)

erin said...

He looks SO OLD. And that ramp is super cool.