Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I know, I know it's been over a year. What can I say other than I'll TRY to do better......but no promises.

Noah's been going to school and working at Target. I love me some Target but he doesn't share my love. I guess if I had to work in the food court 30 hours a week I might feel differently. He is still very much into music and always seems to be in a band.

Aaron's a freshmen and not a lover of school. He is doing well is spite of his hate of 9th grade. He's a BIG skateboarder (click the link to see him) and is starting to get into playing the drums...Oh joy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hDGHmoNSI&feature=channel_page

Glenn and I are doing well. I resently bought a bow and arrows so I could go shooting with him. It's really fun and it's something we can do together. He's a way, way better shot than I am.


The Grand Canyon Spring break 2008

2 comments:

erin said...

Yay for a new blog! And a bow and arrow? Wow. I'm impressed! Next time you blog I'll be reading about your hunting/fishing/spelunking trip to Alaska (aka "hell on earth"). Go nature woman!

Anonymous said...

It's about time! Maybe you can aim for 1 new blog entry every 6 months?