Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another Birthday

Today is my birthday and as I look back on the past year I realize how blessed I truly am. It was one year ago today Meghan & Dave got married, Sarah Lorranie Cobb was born Oct 28th, Charlotte Ann Ryan was born July 1st, The Cabinet Shop had a new building built (still waiting to move in), we remodeled our house (still working on it), I bought a new car (Toyota Prius love it!), Tom & Terry sold there house, Mark went back to work (thank God), Sheri got a new job, Dave got a new job, I got another job to add to my collection (three total), Noah turned 17 Aaron turned 12, Glenn & Jeff bought a new fishing boat, Katie graduated high school, Margaret & Duane bought a new house, and I turned 43 WOW! this has been a big year and I can't wait to see what's next....

7 comments:

erin said...

Aunt Lori - that post is so YOU. Here's why...did you notice how many of the things you mentioned were NOT about YOU? You rejoice with others when they rejoice. You cry with others when they cry. You laugh with others when they laugh. That's why you are so dearly loved. Thank you for being who you are, especially today.

Terry said...

And most importantly you continue to be a blessing to all the people you mentioned in your blog, as well as many many others. I've been blessed to have you as my sister for 43 years! I love you.

A.K. said...

What a great year! happy birthday!!!!

Dave said...

Wow, that was a little too selfless for a Birthday Blog!! Happy Birthday Aunt Lu...We really(Me,Dave,and of course "baby girl") Love you alot!!

Joyce said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
You are so young...in my eyes, anyway! Life does change and thank-goodness that we learn from those changes...some of us anyway. Hope you have been having a good day. Let's hope that life takes you along for many more good things in the next year.
Love You...

Anonymous said...

I still wish you would have let me take you out to lunch or done SOMETHING to celebrate your birthday!! Sometimes it can be just about YOU!!
Love you bunches!!!
Jen

Margaret and Duane said...

43? I thought it was 42 and last year was the big party.... but that was two years ago, wasn't it?! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!