Friday, July 07, 2006

Another Day at the Beach


On Thursday I took Aaron, Jake and Baylee to the beach (Noah was in summer school). The weather was perfect and I was stupid (must be that stupid Keith gene). I forgot to put on sunscreen dumb, dumb, dumb and now I'm paying the price ouch! I think I have third degree burns on my chest, anyway enough about how bumb and stupid I am. The boys and Baylee had a great time. Baylee made friends with anyone and everyone who walked by and would throw her a stick, Aaron and Jake were happy just doing what they love "Skimmin".

.......... ....

....... ..........

...............................................

3 comments:

Dave said...

Looks like fun...bad aunt lu..not using sun screen!!!

erin said...

That last picture of Aaron is looking suspiciously pre-teenish...are those muscles I'm starting to see? So sad! Our boys are growing up!

Joyce said...

Wish I could go to the beach and romp around like you all are, with my Abby. Just hard for her to get around, with her age and all. Enjoy those guys...just remember, our kids are with us for such a long time...our pets are not with us long enough!
Love You guys...