Saturday, August 12, 2006

SO MUCH TO LEARN...

Deedee and Sarah left for home today but not before Deedee put her gift of teaching to work on me. I love it when I see that girl, I always seem to learn something new. Whatever she does she gives it her all, I wish I could be more like her in so many ways. Thanks for all you've taut me Deed, I have so much more to learn. Here are a few pictures of my guys using the tips you gave me. Thanks again you rock!
............

.............

.................................... ...
..
......
I have no control over the looks on their faces!

4 comments:

erin said...

What a BIG difference! Isn't RAW fun? Now you'll be wanting to play with it all the time...I expect to see lots of blogging.

Thanks for the kind words. It's funny to read that because I strive to be like YOU in so many ways. I guess that's what the "circle of trust" is all about.

By the way, I'm never going to Salinas again.

Terry said...

I think one of you two should blog your adventure in Salinas. Great pics Lori, whatever "raw" is, the pics are great. Love, Terry

Dave said...

The pictures look great... I have a feeling the boys are gonna LOVE being your guinea pig!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how good looking Noah is! Nothing could make him look bad. Aaron is pretty darn cute too!
E