Monday, May 15, 2006

It's a Dogs Life

I seem to have left out two members of our family since I've started this blog. Baylee who is 5 and Bo who is 2. They keep life fun and interesting. In fact just the other day Bo was chasing a half dead bug around the bedroom. He was determined to get it but little did he know it was stuck to his lip (probably drowned in his slobber). This is the type of thing Bo does, Baylee on the other hand is much more intelligent. She likes to gather rocks in her mouth (about five at a time) and then drop them into a pile, this is how she keeps herself intertained during the day.


Bo....................................................Baylee

4 comments:

erin said...

If all dogs were as mellow as yours maybe I'd get one. Okay, probably not, but they're still cute!

Terry said...

I love those dogs! You have them trained well.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog of the dogs. Everyone should experience the love that a dog can give. It's a bond that stays with you for life. Take my Abby. We have had her over 12 yrs. She has given me so much. I should start a blog, just of the many years and animals I have had in my life. Anyway, she isn't doing as well as I would like. She has been diagnosed with Cushings Disease. With her age and type of breed, this has taken hold of her body. She isn't in pain, thank goodness for that....It's me, that is in pain, as I love her so very much. She is part of our family. It isn't a curable disease, but when the time comes, with advanced symptoms, we will start her on meds. I have been blessed with a wonderful companion and one of the loves of my life. When she was diagnosed a month ago, I thought she was going at that time. Cried my heart out to 2 days. After getting on line and doing research, I found out dogs can live a longer life. But the inevitable will come and I only dread that....we just don't have our pets long enough!
Just love yours like it is the last day for them. They are just the best!!!
Love you...

Anonymous said...

Finally some adorable pictures of the most devoted members of the family. We need more photos....

Bo and his maid, Lori
Bo and his chauffeur, Glenn
Baylee and her swim instructor, Aaron
Baylee and her Band, with Noah

Dogs Rule!