Tuesday, May 23, 2006

PB&J

I'm bloging about PB&J mostly about "J" as in Jelly that's all over my house. My boys could live on PB&J but I have come to hate it and this is why..... Their is jelly everywhere in my kitchen. Everytime I turn around I'm putting my hand in jelly. Jelly on the sliding glass door, jelly on the walls, jelly on the table, jelly on the refrigerator door handle, jelly on the cereal boxes, and jelly on the kitchen counters. I'm sure you are thinking "oh how cute you live with preschooler and they are learning how to make PB&J's WRONG! I live with teenagers. After telling them about it more times than I would like to admit I have decided to ban jelly and maybe syrup from my house. I'm sure you're all thinking "oh what a bad mom" Yes I am and as I tell my boys "I'm the worse mom EVER". In closing I would just like to say, boys if you're reading this blog you better find a new favorite food because your PB&J days are over..... next on the list waffles.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Have you not taught your children to wash their hands! I'm with you that stickiness everywhere would be the pits! Love you!

erin said...

I'm lovin' that you did this blog without any pictures (not that I don't LOVE your pictures). I just think it's cool that you're writing! And the way you ended it was awesome...those boys better start stockpiling the eggos in their bedrooms!

Dave said...

UH OH, Aunt Lu is on her soap box, boys you better stay clear! Maybe they should switch to PB and B (peanut butter and banana) My favorite!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm.... Peanut butter & jelly's goooooood