Thursday, June 29, 2006

Birthday Bash!

O.K. I know this post is a little late but I've been busy! Last Friday Noah's peep's came over to help him celebrate his birthday. I was only there long enough to clean up the garage, put the drinks on ice (redneck style in a wheel barrel), bake the pizza and set out the chips and plates.
Glenn, Aaron and I had to be at baseball game in Santa Cruz which was fine with Noah. I got the feeling he didn't want us at his party anyway. When we got back they had cleaned up everything and one of the girls even cleaned Noahs room. That's one brave girl!

2 comments:

Terry said...

And one brave mama to leave all those kids on their own! But they sound like a great group of kids! Glad the boy had a good celebration

erin said...

Noah has a lot more than 6 sardines! I'm glad they had fun. As his birthday gift I think I'll forgive him for forgetting to tell you that I called.