Thursday, June 15, 2006

CC Cookies


There's is nothing like chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven, just ask my guys. The other night Glenn asked me if I would bake some cookies. He's usually not the one who makes this request so I was happy to heat up the oven and start baking. Aarons favorite way to get me to make cookies is "Hay mom lets make cookies" but what he means to say is "mom why do you make us some cookies". I remember growing up and helping my mom bake cookies, to this day I can still remember where she keeps all the ingredients. I hope someday when my boys are all grown up baking cookies is a happy memory for them.

It's funny how the little things in life matter most.....


Gone in 60 seconds!

5 comments:

erin said...

Why did you have to post this?! You make THE BEST cc cookes, hands down...and now I'm really jonesing for some! I could seriously eat that entire plate by myself. Maybe that'll be my payoff for taking Noah's pics!

Terry said...

I know why they were gone in 60 seconds -- delicious! If they were oatmeal raisin Tom would have hogged the entire plate himself -- ask Deed!

Anonymous said...

I could smell those cookies from Aromas to Salinas. A plate of homemade cookies of any kind, with a cup of coffee and my best friend, would make my day, right now!
Love You...
P.S. Maybe those cookies would get me through this darn blogging thing?!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't know why, but your cookies made me think of Lemon Squares!
Then they made me think of peaches and cream scones.
I must have wires crossed in my head!

Anonymous said...

Let me clarify to those who don't know me.....I'm trying this blog thing and getting started is trying to me.
Joyce