Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Day at the Beach

Today Aaron, Jake, Baylee and I went to the beach. I'm usually not a beach person (not a lover of the sand) but today was a beautiful day and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. This is the first time Baylee has ever been to the beach and she loved it, she was even body surfing. We stopped at Taco Bell for lunch, Big Lots for sunscreen (a must in my household) and then off to the beach for a day of skimming, body surfing, chasing sticks and sun.

...............


..................

3 comments:

Dave said...

That looks like so much fun, I wish I lived close to the beach too....Duh, I do but you would never know it!

erin said...

I love these pictures! That last one of Aaron is awesome. Did you photoshop them? The colors are really brilliant. Great job!

Terry said...

Great pictures! Boys, beach and a dog -- great fun!