Saturday, June 17, 2006

Katie Class of 2006








Yesterday Katie graduated from Gilroy High School.
It was so nice to be a part of that meaningful event. I took a lot of pictures but I have to admit I took quite a few of girls that I thought were Katie. "Hay they were all dressed in blue and had the same sunglasses!. Needless to say, I managed to get some good shots in spite of my lack of judgment.
Katie is number four of my six nieces to graduate high school. While in high school she managed to hold a job(sometimes even two jobs), keep a high GPA and earn $1,100.00 in scholarship money. But I can't give Kaite all the credit for her success, her mom Debbie had a lot to do with it. In the fall Kaite plans to start Massage Therapy school in Sacramento. Good luck Katie we're all very, very proud of you.....and your mom!
..................
..........

3 comments:

erin said...

I love that picture of Katie with her diploma!

Terry said...

Great post -- congrats to the grad and her mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori, Are you joining our group for Glasses? Or did you leave yours at home? Wow, that's something I would do. Oh well, just give the look-a-like a name and she will be in the family. I know your mom and dad wouldn't mind...as they are so open with the bar!!!!
Love You....